Montag, 13. Mai 2013

Igor, it's alive!



Every new blog should start with a dramatic line of an old movie, or well at least this one does. So here it is yet another blog.

Actually I didn't even think about writing a blog untill a friend pointed out to me that I should creat one for the various projects I have or had. Most of my projects are of technical origin so all of you that expect yet another exiting fashion blog about the lates Prada handbags or the new
hair style Lady Gaga is wearing... well I am really sorry but I have to dissapoint you. Who am I kidding I am not sorry at all but back to topic. So yeah this site is going to be about exiting new projects of yours truely.
My current project is a motorized longboard. I have had ideas for building an electric skateboard for about two years but never got around to build one. I never really was satisfied with the ones you could buy, I always thought the technology htey used was well kinda outdated. So here I am and I am going to tell you all about it. I will also try and cover some of my old projects just to kind of have a repository for all those things I build in the past. Maybe have a legacy section or something like that. What do you think?
I hope to be able to post regular updates and actually be able to get some work done very soon. So stay posted:-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen